November 14, 2011

Skull Earing


Mini Skull Day of Dead El dia de los muerto Earing, Mini ceramic skull hang from Rhodium Hoop Ear Wire

Dia De Los Muerto Ceramic Sugar Skull Handmade Earing

Perfect for any fantasy, Day of Dead, Love never Dies, Eternal Love, Til Death do us part and gothic themed who celebrate the Dia de los Muertos and any creation!

Each piece of mini skull is made from ceramic and 3D embellishment in the piece is sculpted from polymer clay and painted with acrylics. I always add crystal and glitter to the mini skull too.

This skull lover inspired from Mexican Sugar Skull to celebrating Dia de los Muertos holidays









I have a lot of Skull Earing, please see in my gallery or my store

view gallery click here

Welcome to my Store !!! you will found a lot of skull earing and more items about day of dead skull handmade

click picture to go to My Store

No comments:

Post a Comment