November 16, 2011

Skull Pendant 00037

Skull Day of Dead El dia de los muerto ceramic-porcelain skull pendant, bead or embellishment for any crafts project

Dia De Los Muerto Ceramic Sugar Skull Handmade skull pendant, bead or embellishment for any crafts project

Perfect for any fantasy, Day of Dead, Love never Dies, Eternal Love, Til Death do us part and gothic themed who celebrate the Dia de los Muertos and any creation!

Each piece of mini skull is made from ceramic and 3D embellishment in the piece is sculpted from polymer clay and painted with acrylics. I always add crystal and glitter to the mini skull too.

This skull lover inspired from Mexican Sugar Skull to celebrating Dia de los Muertos holidays

*** This listing for 1 piece mini skull ceramic pendant, bead or embellishment for any crafts ,Small Metal Hook included ***


I'm very detail oriented in sculpt and paint, I made them piece by piece and every item in my store made to order. Very Important please allow me 15-20 days for making each skull then ship out to you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Day of Dead Skull very incredible details from excellent craftsmanship...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Measure (approximately)
♥ Mini Skull is approximately 1.5 cm tall

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Please carefully read my policy before placing order !!!

Every order, I will create a new one
You order then I create!!!
It mean I will create after I received the order and payment is cleared

*** I will take 15 - 30 days for production ***

Shipment will ship out from Thailand approximately take 15-20 days to arrive to most of country if you are in rush please contact me for upgrade shipping to EMS, EMS shipping will take 7-10 days

If you have any question please contact or e-mail me.







I also have Unpainted Mini Skull Bead Pendant << click here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment