November 17, 2011

Wedding Ring Bearer Plate 00026

Wedding Heart Ring Bearer Plate Original Handmade 00026

Heart Ring Bearer Plate Black and Dark Blue Original Hand Painting
Ring Bearer Plate
measure: 4.6 inches across x 3.7 inches tall

Personalized message: additional charge $7.50

Heart Ring Bearer Plate is made of stoneware ceramic high fired apply clear glazed
Painted by acrylic color and use some embellishment that is polymer clay, crystal and more
( I love to find a new material to adding our art piece )
I'm very detail oriented in sculpt and paint
Last step, I will glaze them with clear glossy protected it will stay with you for last long

Wedding ring plaque personalized wedding date or a short message can use them as Wall Hanging. After the wedding this wedding ring plate makes the perfect keepsake ornament or a frame to hang on the wall.

Each plate NOT includes ribbon to hold your rings for your wedding ceremony you can add your own ribbon.



I have many desigsn and color Wedding Ring Bearer Plate you can see in wedding ring bearer plate gallery click here << Wedding Ring Bearer Plate >>

I have 2 sizes of Wedding ring bearer plate
Size Small: measure  measure: 4.6 inches across x 3.7 inches tall
Size Medium: measure measure: 5.7 inches across x 4.7 inches tall







You can see more picture Wedding Ring Bearer Plate that I have done in my Blog, just click here << Wedding Ring Bearer Plate >>





Welcome to my Store !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment